I understood this video much better than your other explanation:
"velocity derived Lorentzian properties of dilation and contraction that
accumulate so slowly at our near stationary end of the spectrum wrt C while
a Lorentzian effect produced by suppression might side step this
inefficient Pythagorean relationship entirely – It still has to subtract
from the square law/isotropy that dominates gravity in the surrounding
macro world but as the geometry gets more and more radical it may trump the
isotropy to the point where it becomes negligible and positive/negative
vacuum energy segregation varies the relativistic factor":)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)