Why are Rossi's intentions important, in the context of validating his CMNS
claims? What the world is waiting for is a protocol which allows reputable
scientists to replicate his results, and to obtain nearly identical (+/- 30%)
results. That would be a tremendous contribution, much more valuable than tens
of patents.

Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)