Yes, Bob isn't it funny; we have two large organizations both concerned
with our best. They just end up with different opinion about issues that
has a definite answer. Now we need a committee to find out what is the
truth. That will be a secret committee (it is about radioactive material).
After long research and three to five years later we will never hear about
either side of the issue. I think it ends up with a secret agreement -
nobody can reveal the outcome - were NASA get enough plutonium for free as
it cannot be sold or given away but the military can lend it for the next
250 years. Then NASA will have to return the plutonium:.)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)