Try using Firefox browser. Sometimes I cannot use internet explorer from
windows 7, for instance I cant see RT news on explorer, but I can view it from
firefox.  You would think that Microsoft would update their own browser
software, but apparently they don't. HDNPioneering the Applications of
Interphasal Resonances http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

    On Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:14 AM, a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>