I wrote:

> This is a meeting scheduled for June 2016. It is being organized by Mats
> Lewan. It is contingent on a positive report from Rossi this month or next.

Okay, the announcement says March. I gather the results may be available
before that.

I have no idea what these results will be, or what "third-party certifying
institute" this is.

This is entirely contingent on a good result. Mats has made that clear. The
meeting will be cancelled if the results are negative, unclear, or never
published. I am one of the speakers. I will not go without a good result. I
doubt anyone else would go.