From: Roarty, Francis X
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 6:14 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:RE: [Vo]:Hydrogen uptake causes molecular “avalanches” in
palladium

Although they don’t go into specifics it is a confirmation that something
unique is happening to this constrained hydrogen[snip] the “avalanches” within
the nanoparticle lattice may be caused by the hydrogen atoms finding
intermediate, or metastable, energy states during the reconfiguration.  In
large enough particles, the rearrangement of the lattice into these metastable
states causes permanent defects to form in the lattice itself. [/snip] these
created defects would be my bet for causing life after death, IMHO metastable
atoms formed by the lattice constraint turn around and put pressure on the
lattice when they try to form metastable molecules – eventually creating
defects where they accumulate and slowly leach out. I don’t think anyone knows
how long a hydrino or pico hydrogen molecule can last outside the lattice but
AFAIK no one has ever seen a standalone or volume of hydrino gas in a flask. My
suspicion is they take on numerous metastable states by disassociation and
reassociating their way out of the lattice/defect tapestry while harnessing the
change in constraints to discount the disassociation threshold. By the time the
hydrogen escapes the lattice completely it back to normal hydrogen or tritium
with only half life anomalies to indicate something unique may have occurred.

Fran