From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 1, 2016 12:09 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:On Arxiv censorship

Black holes loss mass due to Hawking's radiation. Multi particle entanglement
is required to produce this process. But quantum mechanics only allows single
particle entanglement. As they say, entanglement is monogamous.

http://quantumfrontiers.com/2013/06/07/entanglement-wormholes/

Due to Hawking's radiation and wormholes, black holes are the only exception.
The mechanism for cluster fusion in LENR is evidence that black hole processes
are at play in LENR.