My take on the curves shown after slide 49 is that they were showing
evolution of the spectrum.  As the machine and Ag vapor gets hotter and
hotter, the spectrum will begin to be dominated/overwhelmed by blackbody
radiation.  What is heated to those temperatures is Ag vapor.  I am not
sure exactly what you mean by "lasts very long at that temperature" (I
presume you mean doesn't melt), but I think the answer is that we are
talking about a vapor (gas) of Ag.  Plasmas are commonly at that
temperature.

I said that the 10V source has a capability of generating up to 10eV
effects which correspond to 124nm minimum wavelength photons.  In the chart
49 you can see the spectrum from the photons cut-off before reaching down
to 124nm.  This spectrum is from the emissions of the silver+H2O in the arc
before being overwhelmed by the vapor around it that is very hot.  A 10eV
electron or a 124nm photon is not enough to ionize the inner shells of Ag,
even if it is a vapor.  Another thing to consider is drawing a
Stephan-Boltzmann curve over the UV portion of the radiation below that
cuts off just before reaching down to 124nm.  The temperature for such a
curve would be about 6000K.  Even at 6000K, you don't produce blackbody
photons at 124nm.  My point here being that the soft x-ray spectra are not
explained by the temperature (even of 6000K) or 10eV possible excitations
from the 10V.

OTOH, Karabut has published papers about the generation of laser-like x-ray
photons in systems capable only of lower energy transitions.  It could be a
hydrino signature, but that was not Karabut's conclusion, nor that of Peter
Hagelstein who has a theory for what is happening in Karabut's experiments.