As a high school freshman I won a blue ribbon at a science fair for my electrostatic generator wherein I dropped water drop by drop past my two electrical contacts which in turn made a tiny neon tube light up in a flash.
Perhaps Randy has been dropping drops of water with colloidal silver. >From his healthy appearance on camera he doesn’t have a case of argyria, so he’s not been taking too much of the medicinal colloidal silver internally. I am ever more convinced that what is being produced is ‘cooled fusion’ perhaps hydrino cooled fusion. http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/2016/02/04/cooled-fusion/ From: Bob Higgins [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 8:02 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [Vo]: BLP demo video When Mills described his latest device, it wasn't clear to me how he was delivering the water along with his molten silver droplets. In the previous incarnation of his machine, he has porous solid pellets that were delivered into the discharge with water in the porosity. Now he has switched to droplets of molten silver as his "Mills catalyst" and discharge switch. From what I can gather from analysis of the pictures of his machine, he introduces hydrogen and/or water directly into the large reaction chamber - either of which would be a gas cloud in the reaction chamber after startup heating. With the explosive convection created by the discharge through the silver drops, evaporating them, it is not clear how much hydrogen or water vapor is actually in the discharge area. It left me with a couple of questions: Did Mills ever show the discharge without the water vapor or hydrogen for comparison? I.E. would plain silver behave the same? Does Mills' catalytic action to shrink the hydrogen require that the silver and hydrogen both be present in the discharge or would it be enough to have the hot silver vapor co-mingled with the hydrogen or water to cause the catalytic release of energy?

