is there available PR papers from skeptic origin?
I think about lewis, hansen, Morrison, Wilson key critical papers (the only
one?)

One reason people still don't accept LENR is because they believe that
hidden behind a paywall where they have no access, there is a miraculous
demonstration of LENR artifact.

Never joke people like me believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster (may He
be blessed), some believe in LENR as an omnipotent artifact, and there is
much more evidence they I wrong than FSM (may He be blessed) is not real..