This is conceptually what we are thinking the distribution probably looks
like, but I will have to see it in log scale.  I will check.  The peak
would have to be below the 30keV cutoff seen in the GS5.2 spectrum.  In the
region of the GS5.2 spectrum just above 30keV, the slope just above 30keV
has a slope of 1/x^2.13 .