My ideas about analog black holes and EVs as dark matter are supported by
the work of Ken Shoulders. It is unfortunate that these ideas make many
people very nervous and hostile so I don't express those incendiary ideas
very often. However, hawking radiation is how I believe that gamma
radiation confined in a dark mode within a soliton is converted to thermal
EMF by hawking radiation,