From: Lennart Thornros [mailto:lenn...@thornros.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:32 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Statement from Industrial Heat

I think you are right Russ. However, I do not thing that rumors by 'fans' or
negative statements (a la Ahern) has any impact on IH's statements. I read the
statement as background to admit problems and to induce a positive climate for
the benefits shown by this long (and costly) test. They can hardly continue to
send money into a total failure. They would have abandoned the test long time
ago if it did not show indications of a possible good outcome.

Next step is going to take some serious capital. They will need to raise that
capital one way or the other (sell the concept, develop the market and
distribution etc.) I think the statement is there to keep the interest up until
they want to produce the result. I can see a lot of reason why they want to
delay ( patents, negotiations with third party etc.)

I do not read the statement as preparation for a negative report. Why would
they have to prepare for that? They hopefully have better ways to communicate
with the investors than by making general statements. Negative results would
have been shared with major investors long time ago.

I do not know if Peter Gluck's number is correct. Does it matter? It is a
report built on rumors and therefore we cannot evaluate it - we do not know the
source. It could be IH making sure that they get attention.:)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com <mailto:lenn...@thornros.com>
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com