There were one or two replication attempts on the NASA forums following the
most recent positive, albeit inconclusive, results.  But unfortunately it
suffers from a similar problem as LENR in that few folks have the cahoneys
or resources to play with live magnetrons.  This is lab science, not
desktop science.

I've been following keenly since the New Scientist piece on Shawyer, but
still don't fully understand these systems - a point that never seems to
get mentioned in these discussions is that even IF Shawyer et al are right,
and momentum is conserved, this can only be true from within the inertial
(on-board) reference frame - any effective violation of N3 symmetry
inevitably creates KE as observed from the non-inertial frame.

Such a drive system is velocity-agnostic.  If a 1 m/s acceleration costs,
say, 10 Joules per kg - a measly efficiency - it will nonetheless maintain
that exchange rate across any range of velocity - so from 0 to 1 m/s costs
10 J, but so does 99 to 100 m/s (normal price 95 J) and 999 to 1000 m/s (1
kJ RRP).  What we save on input energy has effectively been "created" in
the form of output KE.

Usually KE = 1/2MV^2, and only momentum P = MV, but an effective N3
violation blurs that distinction - input energy scales linearly from within
the inertial frame, while evolving via the usual 1/2^2 route as observed
from the external frame.  To all intents and purposes, the actual terms and
dimernsions of what is being input is not energy, but raw momentum.

So an EM drive in a lab cannot show an energy asymmetry because it can't
accelerate anywhere.  But if it works, any extended flight test could
really throw the cat amongst the pigeons..