Hi all

I wrote a report about this back in 2012 and revised it several times and
was permitted to make part of it public in 2013 a substantial proportion of
the report in a rough edited version was made available on Sifferkol's
website last year:
http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/a-must-read-guest-post-by-ian-walker-the-end-of-the-fossil-fuel-age/

A couple of things to take away in relation to the above discussion:
1) the advice to Saudi Arabia was to move to a market decline strategy and
to lower the price of oil both to kill off their competitors by stacking it
high and selling cheap thus gaining the same profits by moving from high
margins on low volume to low margins on high volume.
2) To slow the uptake of LENR by dropping the price to a level that made
the cost of switching to LENR less attractive.

On another matter out of what will oil be worth without using oil as a
fossil fuel, do a Google search for "What is in a Barrel of Oil"

Looking through those you can see oil will still have a residual value for
things such as Lubricants, Asphalt, petrochemical feedstock for plastics
etc about 7% to 15% of a barrel of oil is not used for fuel, and in fact
several new markets may be possible due to LENR enabling new technologies
and markets. So oil will drop to 15% of its expected value from that 2014
high.

I have of course, as has Sifferkol; made it clear that the Markets have
already largely discounted oil on the threat of LENR. My understanding is
that Saudi Arabia, Iran and Russia are all prepared to drop oil to the $1
per barrel mark to kill off the majority of their competitors. Then they
will be all the remaining 15% of the oil market.

Kind Regards walker