From: Bob Higgins
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 9:26 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Parhomov paper

We could ask Parkhomov through Bob Greenyer if the Ni powder he used was
enriched in 64Ni.  However, as far as we know, and in particular during these
reported runs, Parkhomov was on a shoestring budget that would have precluded
buying isotopically enriched Ni.  As far as we know all of his reported
experiments have been fueled with Ni out of a single reagent jar.  MFMP has
samples of that Ni powder (including me).  I know that in the US, 96% enriched
64Ni would probably be about $30k per gram.

MFMP has recently purchased 70mg of 96+% isotopically enriched 62Ni.