Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rossi knows that his reactor can produce radiation. He has taken steps to
> reduce of eliminate that radiation.

Yes. I know. Assuming he is right about that, then what you said previously
makes no sense. You said: "Rossi would have no way to predict that his
technology is radiation free." Now you say he *does* know! He is sure it
can produce radiation.

Which is it? I do not understand what point you are trying to make here.

You wrote: "If any radiation is seen coming out of the X-Cat, that would
put Rossi in a very difficult spot with NRC and FDA regulation and
licensing . . ." Yes. And if there has been any significant radiation, he
will know that! He must have a detector. I do not understand how he could
be in doubt, not knowing one way or the other.

> Your the person who said that Rossi's reactor needed to be tested for
> years to see if it produced radiation.

Yes, and now it has been tested for a year. That should be long enough to
establish a pretty good first approximation answer. If there is radiation
obviously it will need many more years to establish the exact nature of the
radiation, to develop a theory, and to have the theory checked and accepted
by the majority of physicists so that we can be sure the radiation is
controlled or fully prevented in a commercial device.

Obviously he cannot sell the thing commercially if it produces more
radiation than, say, a smoke detector. The public will not allow that, nor
should it.

My point is that he knows the answer by now. It is not a surprise for him.
It cannot be that he does not know the outcome of the test.

> The FDA has product rules for radiation production produced over a time
> period. If that limit is exceeded, licensing is required.

I have not heard of these rules, but I am not be surprised to hear there
are such rules.