Regarding:

"Temperatures in the cell range from 150°C - 5000°C. (Rossi agrees he said
this previously 2/10/2011) This has to be a misunderstanding. Ni melts at
1453°C.

Standard module consumed 500 W control current and produced 4 kW in 2010.
(7/14/2010)

Over the course of development, 37 devices have “blown up.” (Rossi,
4/23/2011)"

Rossi stated this in a patent application. He wanted to cover the condition
of reactor meltdown where the reactor went into a vapor stage, The nature
of reactor meltdown was not understood at that time so a contradiction was
assumed regarding the melting point of nickel. There was no contradiction
as it turned out.