Returning to this off-topic subject --

Here is an astounding video showing the behavior of a Capuchin monkey. She
gets upset because she is treated unfairly.

The concept of "sentience" in A.I. has been defined as being self-aware.
That is, being aware that you are an individual; that other living animals
are not you; and that they also have thoughts and feelings. I have no doubt
this monkey is sentient by this definition. She is jealous and upset, so
she knows that the other monkey is an individual like herself. She has a
sense of fairness, or morality. This is a complex, abstract, advanced
concept.

Based on this kind of evidence, I believe that animals are more intelligent
than people have given them credit for in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL45pVdsRvE