thanks, I have already written to this address a few days ago, he does not
answer. Tom Darden is the Boss, I could not go to ICFF-19 so I have not met
him.
It is disturbing to watch the "divide and conquer" tactics of New Energy
Times going without any answer and the overspeculations of the mass of
LENR-ists
Actually it is more about the technology than about companies Ih could
say something to make the situation more clear- and we to get the ERV
report's essential facts
The next stage of attacks will be against the ERV- real tsunamies of mud
to be euphemistic but this will be just trolling routine .

Peter

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:01 AM, Patrick Ellul <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> Their email address, as given by Rossi himself: [email protected]
> Best regards
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Peter Gluck <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> dear Adrian,
>> 'has IH answered? Can you send me their e-mail address? I will also try.
>>
>> peter
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:02 PM, a.ashfield <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> M apologies for the mangled title.
>>> I started typing on the subject line in error & deleted it, but somehow
>>> it reappeared.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Peter Gluck
>> Cluj, Romania
>> http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Patrick
>
> www.tRacePerfect.com
> The daily puzzle everyone can finish but not everyone can perfect!
> The quickest puzzle ever!
>



-- 
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

Reply via email to