>>>Can you explain please the connection of birds, coconuts, Camelot?
Coconuts were used for sound effects on radio as sound for horses.The film was 
too cheap a production, couldn't afford horses so replaced them by coconuts.It 
was then pointed out that in the medieval times of Camelot in England they 
would not have coconuts.So they had to come up with a complicated explanation 
that migrating birds were bringing coconuts to medieval England.But then they 
wondered what migrating bird would be strong enough to carry them.And 
eventually they started experimenting to see what birds tied to coconuts would 
be able to carry them.
Its an example of crazy chain of thinking and going off on a diversion.
Eventually they get further diverted into working out how to test whether a 
person is a witch for witch burning.




 

    On Thursday, 31 March 2016, 8:11, Peter Gluck <[email protected]> wrote:
 

 dear Harry,I confess I am not familiar with this type of humor (I have 
limists0my favorite in modern  British is "Do you rang, mylord?"Can you explain 
please the connection of birds, coconuts, Camelot?
thanks,Peter

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 8:06 PM, H LV <[email protected]> wrote:

from
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2016/03/mar-30-2016-lenr-how-much-more-patience.html


"Very important is the power densities range W/grams fuel here I think
1000 will be a typical or minimal value. Anyway this will learn us to
define a genuine Rossi Effect Replication. It is not " You have a
bird, I have a bird" issue. Size and weight of the birds matters.
There is not OK if, in Europe, you have a bustard I have a robin, or
in the US you have a fat turkey and I have a humming bird."

This might be related to the unsettled question of whether coconuts
can migrate. ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_9kDO3q0w

Harry





-- 
Dr. Peter GluckCluj, Romaniahttp://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

  

Reply via email to