We should forget about the patho-skeptics (Cude, Yugo), as their tripe is
not worth the time spent reading.  I don't know why such people exist in
the forums unless they are getting paid to help slow development of LENR.
I can't imaging that they get much enjoyment from the time they spend
writing.

On the other hand, there are reputable Vorts and scientists among us who,
while being healthy skeptics, are skeptics of Rossi or at least Rossi's 1MW
reactor array and testing.  Ask yourself, why do these folks, whose
opinions we value, have a skeptical vision of the 1MW test?  One answer
that keeps getting ignored is *that these people may be in possession of
additional insider information that the collective, in general, does not
have*.

I suggest we temper our expectations for the 1MW test until the actual
announcements are made by Rossi and IH.