This info came from someone who is trying to get permission to post it.

I agree it is distasteful. You don’t have to go to NC State to realize that
when you lie down with dogs, you will likely get fleas…

From: Jed Rothwell

There is mention of a large payment which would have been due, if the test was
shown to be successful. This could take years to resolve and having it in
litigation let’s Rossi off the hook for a public disclosure. As Brian Ahern
predicted, it seems that there never is/was a “customer”… or if there was one,
it has not yet been revealed… but that detail could loom large, when it gets
down to basic honesty.

You must be reading the documents to know these details. I guess you paid to
see them. Can you upload them? Is that legal? (I do not know anything about
court cases or legal documents of this nature.)

Part of me does not even want to know the gory details.