I think that Rossi feels that he has been deeply wronged in the past and for some reason I.H. is/was trying to string him along on the payment of the 89 million dollars owed him and he wasn't going to wait for any excuses and filed as soon as he felt he might never see the money/profit he feels he is due. He just wasn't going to be taken again. Obviously, just my own take on what's going on.

Robert Dorr
WA7ZQR