So IH had Fulvio Fabiani reporting to them on the 1MW test.

He should be an interesting witness:

https://animpossibleinvention.com/2015/11/25/rossis-engineer-i-have-seen-things-you-people-wouldnt-believe/

“As a skeptic I started there, and in the beginning Rossi wouldn’t let me see
any data. Gradually he gained confidence since I solved a few problems. And
after some time I found myself with the truth in my hands, having made some
calculations, and I was amazed. I made the same calculations twenty times and I
tried to find the error, but there was no error.

“Now after seeing everything that Rossi is doing, and the levels at which we
have arrived, there really is no error, but already at that time he saw things
that ordinary people were not yet able to see.

We have it all filmed, which still cannot be disclosed. We have photographs of
creatures that emit pure light that have completely melted the reactor down,
all in a very quiet way. You just turn off the stimuli system and the reaction
is switched off. It’s impressive.

(1MW test) “My ‘baby’ as I call it, because I and my colleagues put it all
together, I see my baby walking every day, and now I can even feel her breath,
as I call it. You feel it when she produces steam and bubbles. We have learned
to identify some moments of the reaction as a function of the type of boiling
inside. Just try to imagine. Now we really know what she’s doing by the ear.
And everyday I collect about 1.5 million records. And it is impressive.”