Adrian, I like the new statement you provided.
No, it is no proof of Rossi's claim in any regards.
However, that leaves a very clear and final message about what is and what
is not.
To keep any credibility he needs to produce (and sell( Ecats. He cannot do
so if he does not show performance.
It is not an answer this week but within six months.
Until then we can expect the report from the 12 months test and the
response fro IH in the lawsuit.
I see no reason to condemn Rossi with the information we have today.I think
he has been the only source of positive LENR news for years. If he has had
nothing he must be the master of all magicians and I think he is an
entrepreneur and as such he he takes some wide turns now and then - typical
for entrepreneurs.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)