Since the Rossi/IH announcements, Vortex-L has been deluged with useless
and boring posturing and insulting angry remarks.  In a month we will all
wonder why we wasted so much of our collective time - like waving fans in
the vacuum of space to improve the convective cooling.  Soon data will
emerge and we will understand a situation which we cannot understand with
the data available to us today.

I have reached the point that I am deleting all of the lines of the
argumentative traffic without even reading anymore.

I would certainly like to see more interesting posts.