From: Axil Axil
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:50 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Next Big Future - goes out on a limb

Jed speculation of the heat loading in an office sounds like a lot of hot air.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:48 PM, Patrick Ellul <ellulpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

  The location of the factory where the 1MW plant ran is not public.

  The identity of the customer is also not publicly known, nor what they used
the heat for. It is suggested that the customer manufacters chemicals.

  Jed must be speculating, or he is privy to inside information.
  Regards.