See please
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2016/04/apr-17-2016-how-could-i-make-great.html

Dear Friends,

To tell you the truth, I am old and very far from the good shape. Each
morning, at awakening I first verify if my breath is still able to fog a
small mirror, and, only if yes I start the day- and my faithful computer.
In these circumstances, you can imagine how good it was to hear from Gary
Wright that I COULD make a major contribution to the progress in LENR in a
rather simple way- and this will come for sure sooner or later
in a way or other.

There are very interesting times in the LENR world. Too interesting, I
believe. Polarizing and violent and I fear that many old friendships will
not survive them.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck