On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

me356’s Vortex-l email this morning is interesting in this
> regard—particularly the purple glow in his quartz see-in reactor.  It seems
> like there may be a resonance of some sort there.   Me356 notes that it
> does not happen without tuning his control, whatever that is?

I'm still waiting for something of substance from me356.  Up to now he has
asserted on LENR Forum that he's seeing something interesting and posted a
video/image or two that show his device in operation, but without data and
only schematic details.  The enthusiasm of people on LENR Forum is
misplaced until he provides support for his claims.

Eric