Hi Jed,

The kilns I have been near are smaller ones for ceramic crafts and artwork, but
I wonder if something like this can be applicable.

https://www.vpbay.com/product/pellet-burner-kiln/

I'm far from knowledgable about industrial applications but I guess it's not so
simple to match a boiler to this kind of device especially if it's different
temperature ranges, but it shows the kind of thing that is possible.