Quoting Mats Lewan's report:

"IH never had access to the customer’s area. At the end of the test, an
expert hired by IH, insisted that it was important to know where the water
came from and where it was used. The ERV explained that this had no
importance."

This is flat out insane. This is one of the most outrageous things I have
ever heard in my life.

No importance?!? Any person with a half a brain would inspect the
customer's equipment and confirm that it is actually using 600 kW of
process heat as claimed.

Rossi's other statements are also insane. I won't even go into the reason.
That particular statement takes the cake. Anyone who imagined the test
might be valid should understand from that statement alone that it was
totally worthless. You should also now agree with me that Penon is a
certified idiot for "explaining" that.