If both parties are playing correctly, yes, that's what I mean. LHC has 2
independent detectors, ATLAS and CMS, with different methods for detection
and several different teams to treat the data. That's a way of reproducing
an experiment, without having to build new colliders.

As for the money, if 11 millions was given to Rossi with a short duration
test, 89 is no big deal for a year long test.