Wow so this triggered at room temperature? I wish we new more about this test
and its products, especially with the hindsight of all that's been learnt in
the 20 years since.

It's an interesting topic much needed now. I miss reading these scientific
discussions on vortex-l.

Has any one tried to repeat the test? Maybe in a more controlled and safe
environment?