> Rossi himself revealed some of the most important details in his interview
> with Lewan. His numbers show that the temperature was close to 100 deg C.

I can't find that statement in Lewan's interview :
https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/05/16/rossi-makes-offer-on-swedish-factory-building-plus-more-updates/

The only mention of boiling point is that he ignores the energy used to raise
the return water from 60C (variable) to the boiling point (100C+-). This (with
the arbitrary 10% reduction) is very conservative.

If the planned operating temperature was around 100C then I'd sure put into the
specification a measurement of the steam quality, or a measurement of the
pressure to ensure that it's not in the wet/dry range.

If I were IH I certainly wouldn't have given the final decision directly to the
ERV, without an appeal/audit option.

Jed you say you know the data but have to keep them secret.
Correct?