a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

>    - not enough signatures, so a working MW reactor doesn’t matter. It
>    came too late.
>
> I.H. claims it does not work. If it worked, they would pay $89 million.
Regardless of whether it actually works or not, Sifforkoll should not
misrepresent I.H.'s position. I.H. did *not* say "a working MW reactor
doesn't matter." They said, "the reactor is inoperative."

>    - IH can distribute IP as they wish … [because of malicious wording in
>    the license]
>    - IH can file patents as they wish … [because of malicious wording in
>    the license]
>
> Malicious or not, if that is what the license says, Rossi cannot sue for
it now. It is too late. And do not say, "it is too late for I.H. because
Penon says it works." Whether the gadget works or not is a matter of fact
that must be established by expert testimony. If the experts convince the
judge or jury that Penon is wrong, Penon is overruled. Whereas what the
license says is cut and dry, and cannot be overruled.