On 07/03/2016 08:25 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    But I have reason whatsoever to believe that somebody's idea of
    how Rossi could cheat was actually implemented.

Yes, you do have a clear idea. The person who told you how Rossi cheats is Rossi himself. He said refused to allow anyone into his pretend customer site. The only plausible reason for doing that is to hide the fact that there is only a 15 kW radiator in there. Other reasons that have been suggested are absurd. If there was an actual machine in there, Rossi would be paid $89 million for showing it to the I.H. experts. There is no way he would fail to do that.

It is obvious he is covering up fraud by doing that. Add to that the fact that there is no heat or noise coming from the pretend customer site, and it is case closed.

This may be the case, but there's also another valid reason why Rossi wouldn't allow anyone to come into this customer site. First of all, let me say that I think there's probably only a 30% chance that Rossi has a working device. So if I was a betting man, I would give odds. Also, if I was IH, there is no way in hell that I would give Rossi 89 million dollars unless I was convinced, absolutely, that the thing worked. So I don't doubt that the device may not work, and that IH may not believe in it, either.

But having said all this, if I was Rossi, I would not want anyone in the customer site during the year long trial, either before or after, and I would write the agreement accordingly -- and Rossi did this. He wrote an agreement which prevented IH from doing any evaluations of their own on the device, during this one year test. The reason to prevent them from interfering or doing any type of evaluation on their own, is simply because the test is going to take a year. If I were Rossi, what I would want is an independent evaluation of the device, from which, neither side could dispute the results. It is just way too much time to waste on another demonstration test for IH. Two years had already passed. The IP had already been used by IH to build the Lugano reactor. So much time has already gone by, that if IH did not believe the device worked at this time, then they should be out the door -- before any type of one year test was performed.

From Rossi's point of view, the purpose of the one year test was not to prove to IH that the device worked -- but to finalize the deal; to demonstrate to both Rossi and IH how it performed over the course of a year. This was a test to objectify the results; nothing more. This is how the agreement was written, and why I believe that Rossi could very well win this lawsuit -- without the court ever trying to ascertain if the device works, because the agreement does not depend on whether the device works.

So Rossi may be a fraud, but if he's legitimate, then his behavior during the test is totally expected.

Craig