Jed,
Would you accept that if there was a water level control the output, at worst, would have been wet steam?

On 7/11/2016 9:37 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    If the water level was controlled as described above, how can Jed
    claim the output was simply hot water?

Based on the temperature and pressure, it was probably hot water. The pressure data was first reported but in later versions of the data it was changed to 0.0 bar.

I do not know anything about the water level control. I have only calorimetric data.