why do you come with cheap tricks and do not give a simple straight
honest answer? As July 6- 23, 2015 for example. Why do myou mix in other
things?

you could easily guess that I have already seen the exhibits, no 5 included.

the data could not be the "same" for the whole year, I bet.

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania