From: Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 8, 2016 11:59 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Problems with Rossi's flow meter described in court document

    If I understand this discussion, you appear to be engaging in    massive
doublethink here.

    You're trying to explain a bogus reading of the meter while assuming
that the system was actually producing 1 MW of heat.

    If it was generating 1 MW then the meter reading was presumably correct,
and in that case there's nothing funky about the meter that needs to    be
explained, save for the constant flow rate and other anomalies    Jed has
mentioned.

    It's only if the system wasn't generating a megawatt that    there's an
anomalously high flow reading to explain, and in that    case you can't very
well assume that much heat is being dissipated.

    So, either the meter reading was anomalously high and the heat was    much
lower than a megawatt,  or the meter reading was more    or less bang-on, and
there was a megawatt of heat being dissipated    somewhere.  But not both.