That is not entirely true because it requires a perfect balance of heat
generation and water input flow.  For example, if 1% extra liquid water is
continually added to the ECAT heating chamber it will  eventually overflow and
begin to flow out of the port as a combination of vapor and liquid water
leading to wet steam.  This would take place at a constant temperature which
would make thermal control difficult.

On the other hand, if 1% less liquid water flows into the chamber then
eventually all of the coolant will become vaporized immediately upon entry.  It
might be possible to adjust the power generation downwards under this condition
since the chamber would likely begin to rise in temperature without adequate
coolant.  Here, the temperature feedback would be asked to take over control of
the process.

Earlier you made a big point that feedback level control was obvious due to
having so many fine, controllable, accurate pumps in the system.  Do you now
believe that level control is not being used in the system?  I am not totally
convinced that feedback water level control is not part of the main plan once
everything settles down in production.  That control technique would go a long
way toward ensuring dry steam is always generated.

Dave