Jed, what is this? I can't quite figure it out. Is this a review of old work, or is some of the work in it new?

The most recent date I could find in the paper is 2012, on references in the bibliography which were most likely describing work done in 2011 (or earlier). The text appeared to mostly be describing work done between 2007 and 2010.

The most striking assertions in the paper about codeposition appeared to date from 2009.