>From their video, it looks like they were trying to find a way to eliminate
electron recombination in the silicon lattice to improve efficiency.  They
may be planning to do that with fields created with the pyroelectric
films.  Since the typical delta T from front to back in the panel is 26C,
there is the opportunity to have a pyroelectric film to generate a field
for use in their function.  In the mean time, they may be applying the bias
with an electrical circuit to model the effects of the pyroelectric film on
the panel efficiency (in the manner they developed to eliminate the
electron recombination).

It is interesting technology.  If they are able to simulate, what would
keep them from deploying the electronic method?