I have been trying to get any replicator or cold fusion experiments to test
for muon during the last six months. I have concentrated this best effort
of persuasion on MFMP, but they are highly resistant to the idea. I do not
understand why.

I had one success. eros "a replicator" has tested for muons an found that
muons are hard to detect because they are so penetrating. He got results
when he tested for muons after heavy lead and iron shielding using a GR
detector covered in copper as Holmlid recommends. The gamma might be coming
from muon catalyzed fusion as a secondary reaction.