From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2016 11:46 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi reactor configuration

Let me add: They used an Omega model PX-309 pressure gauge with an operating
temperature -40 to 85°C, in water that was ~103°C

http://www.omega.com/pressure/pdf/PX309.pdf
all stainless steel transducer multimedia
compatibility<http://www.omega.com/pressure/pdf/PX309.pdf>
www.omega.com
all stainless steel transducer multimedia compatibility HigH-performance
silicon tecHnology 0-1 to 0-10,000 psi 0-0.07 to 0-690 bar 100 mV, 0 to 5 V,