From: Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 9:57 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Holmlid, Mills & muons

The idea that the muons are interacting in solid matter with the electrons not
the nuclei of atoms is very compelling to me. Indeed this may well explain two
mysteries of my cold fusion muon/mischegunons, that is that very few are
escaping the experiment cells. That what I have detected is the dwindling
remains of the reaction is very compelling and as well explains why so few cold
fusion experiments have detected any such emanations. The time dilation effect
that effectively increases the cross-section of materials just works very well
indeed.

This speaks to the growing revelations on silver being a valuable constituent
in a range of experiments. Silver of course has a very complete electron cloud,
as such it might well be the best material for engaging with the
muon/mischugenon nuclear ash. This would help me a lot in understanding why it
just happens that I have found silver so useful (as has Mills) it is not the
neutron cross section of silver it is the muon cross-section!