From: Brian Ahern
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:25 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Bill Gates connection to LENR?

There is no IP!!!

Every time you forget or deny Rossi's fraudulent  life, you get confused. Rossi
has absolutely nothing.

I suspect that a settlement of the Federal Case in Florida will happen about
February 2017 with Rossi maintaining control of the IP and much money changing
hands.   There is potential for a huge fish fry, however.

Bob Cook