OK they have a patent application now - after almost two years - but where is the experimental data?

When this was first announced in 2015, my comment then was the same then as it is now:

"The theory looks a lot like a mashup of W-L cold neutrons and Hagelstein’s
neutron hopping, neither of which have a shread of physical evidence. The do
not show neutron activation which needs to be shown for any such theory to
work. They accept the flawed Lugano report as accurate and apparently do not
have an accurate understanding of nuclear spallation."

In short – this looks like a rather weak effort to me - until they show neutron
activation.
The patent disclosure seems essentially worthless as it stands now.

If and when a reproducible experiment demonstrates substantial neutron
activation of the reactor, then we have something to get excited about.

Mats Lewan wrote:
The LENR patent application by Lundin and Lidgren referenced in this blog post:
https://animpossibleinvention.com/2015/10/15/swedish-scientists-claim-lenr-explanation-break-through/

is now public here:
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=EP&NR=3086323A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=&date=20161026&DB=&locale=en_EP

Mats