Jed,
I have every reason to doubt it. Saying that you have the piping drawing but refuse to publish it doesn't hold water.
If it was indeed so damaging to Rossi IH would have published it already.
As far as I can tell IH haven't even claimed the 1 MW didn't work, only that they could not replicate it.
(Show me the exact quotation if they have.)
AA