Peter,
Thanks for posting Ed Storms comment. I find it the best summary of the situation that I have seen so far.

I find the basic problem is with the Patent Office. By making it so difficult to get patents related to LENR they have prevented the knowledge from becoming public. Rossi has had no choice but to try and keep details secret.

I think the way forward is most likely that Rossi will start selling the reactors. I think the Tiger E-Cat works even if we don't know the COP, but the real hope of L:ENR becoming accepted this year is the tiny QuarkX. Pity that so little is known about it.

AA